The Life of a Princess...

The story of me, because right now at this point in my life, it is all about me, and I could careless who gives a shit, no one told you to read my blog, if you don't like it, get off my page!

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Busy Busy Busy!

Well things have been hectic around here, not seeing much of the kids and more of the office, I have become the new manager and now have so many responsibilities I might choke on them! My Area manager says I am very lucky to have made manager in 2 months, he said no one has, and that I am lucky! I dont think it's luck i think it's hard work and the drive!

Things have been ok here at home Dan is working like crazy and staying up for 2 days at a time, which worries me, becasue he spends all his time in his stupid office! He had an interview yesterday, and a possible with Intel in Oregon, we will see though. he just needs to get away from this cheap company that pays an IT manager 16 an hour! What a waste. I make more than my own husband and I dont have a college degree! WTF!

Anyways last Thursday we buried David, it was so hard! The hardest part was his wish to be cremated and not having a person there to actually say goodbye to. He put together pics and things he wanted to say to everyone in the event that he did pass, that hurt like hell, I almost lost it, not becasue of what he said, but because he knew and prepared. His letter to us was one of joy and pain in some ways, he just acknowledged everyone for loving him and standing beside him through the choices he made, and dealing with his stubborness. He thanked everyone for loving him for who he was and accepting him when he told everyone he was sick.

After the service we went to the cemetery and buried his earn next to his great grandmother, his favorite thing in the world was Skittles, so I showed up with every bag of every flavor I could find, when the put him in the ground they grabbed the Skittles and placed them all around his earn.

But enough of that I am going to break down if I keep talking about it, but I know he is with me, and if your here right now David, i only have one thing to say, TASTE THE RAINBOW MY FRIEND, I MISS YOU!

8/30/1983 to 7/26/2005

Afterglow

I'd like the memory of me to be a happy one
I'd like to leave an afterglow of smiles when life is done

I'd like to leave an echo whispering softly down the ways
Of happy times and laughing times and bright and sunny days

I'd like the tears of those who grieve to dry before the sun
Of happy memories that I leave when life is done.

These were the words he wanted to be remembered by......

Anyways, I gotta go I need to grab some ant spray they are all over my house right now and pissing me off, so of to Home Depot I go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home