The Life of a Princess...

The story of me, because right now at this point in my life, it is all about me, and I could careless who gives a shit, no one told you to read my blog, if you don't like it, get off my page!

Monday, February 21, 2005

Happy Anniversary, Honey!

Today is our 2nd Anniversary! I can truley say it has been a wonderful 2 years too! So this post is for you honey!

Two years ago today I said "I Do" and I meant every word, tho only two little words they are the two most important words, other than I Love You that I could ever say! I fell in love with my best friend, my soulmate, on this day I promised to Love, Honor, and Cherish you for as long as we both live, and those vows I will never forget. I look at our short life together, and how wonderful things have been. The short and long journeys we have traveled together, and the many more to come. I could never imagine my life without you, nor can I fathom the thought of losing you. My life is now complete, the chapter that was missing has now been fulfilled with stories of laughter, love, children, and friends. I will always remember the little things you do for me, tho you think I don't remember them, the rose petal bubble baths that I didn't take because I was to tired to get off the bed, the carriage ride thru town, helping me get off the bed in the mornings, because my belly was to big to get up, tying my shoes because my back was out and I could'nt bend over to tie them, those little things that I have taken advantage of, Putting up with me when I need my Hair and Nails done, Yelling at you because it's your fault that I am too fat to fit in the new clothes I just bought!

Little things you do everyday to show me how much you care! I know it does'nt seem like a big thing, but to get a kiss from you every morning before you walk out the door, and telling me you love me, tho it can sometimes be just habit, it means alot, especially if for some reason you don't come back.

I meant it when I said my life is now complete, you and Bella have given me another chance at happiness that no one has ever done.. I hope you know how much I Love You and will always remember that. Thank you for being who you are, and allowing me to be me. Loving me with all you've got, and loving me without prejudice!

You are truley a Knight and shining armour, steed or not, you will always be my prince, castle or cardboard box, white horse or gold Geo, I love you just the way you are, and will for the rest of eternity, (even if the Cancer kills you first, I will smoke an extra pack a day to be with just you!)

I Love you Daniel, and know I will love you for many more Anniversaries to come!

1 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It has been a wonderful 2 years... wonderful to love and be loved. The feeling of acceptance not just from the woman I love but with her children. And to think that with all my inperfects (and there's a lot) that these perfect strangers accepted me and loved me for who I am. I never in my life thought that somebody could love so much. And to be willing to give up everything just to to see their little smiling faces. I know that today is our anniversary and that it is supposed to be our day. And even though my heart races everytime I see you and aches when I away... I still feel that I owe so much to our family to the love our little motley bunch gave so eagerly.

Evan my little prodigy... so big for his shoes. Gets on my nerves a lot and can't clean his room... demands to see the scary movies then turns on every light in the house because he NOT afarid of the dark. I love you with all my heart!

Tori my super model / actress 7 going on 13. Who always seems to capture my heart with her devious smile... Tells her school that we starve her and make her go to school when she's sick... I love you with all me heart!

AJ my little lovey dovey football playing mutant turtle... Who is never afraid to show emotion even when you don't want him to... like when he can't get his way... But is always there for his little sissy... I love you with all my heart!

Daisy my little singer... so full of energy... The daughter I wish I had. Know every lyric to every song from pop, rock, M&M, to every cartoony... I only wish I could spend more time with you. I love you with all my heart!

Aariona my little brown eyed princess. Those droopy eyes and pretty smile... She'll cry for hours if you leave and not give her hug kiss. Hides in the corner because she doesn't want you to know she's pooping in her pants. I love you with all my heart!

Bella wow what can I say... My little rollie pollie... Always getting in to things and always giving you the biggest toothless smile when you walk in the room. Keeps me up at night, snatches my glasses, claws my face, trys to shove anything and everything in her mouth just to choke on it... I love you with all my heart!

Empera my reason for living and excuse for staying home. I could never forget you. You always been by my side even in the bad times. You've always stood by me. I never thought somebody could have such throwing skills. The way you fling vaccumes and irons with such grace and still have time to have awesome 5 hour make up sex. The one who picks off every lint ball off my shirt and fixes my thining hair while telling me how sexy I am. I am her favorite shopping buddy as long as we shop in the ladies dept. Telling you I love is never habitual. I love you for everything! You have shown me so much in the last two years. Something no one could ever show me. You've shown me that it doesn't matter how big our family is or how little money we have... that as long as we have each other, that all that matters. I know that I have something that most people search all their lives for and never find it. I will never take you for granted.

I never thought I would be able to love as much as I do now. And I know that I owe that to you and our little, somewhat dysfuntional, quarky family. And every time someone says OMFG when I tell them how big our family is. I'll have a huge smile on the inside... knowing that I have so much to love and live for.

My love is yours for eternity...

Your Hubby,
Daniel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home