The Life of a Princess...

The story of me, because right now at this point in my life, it is all about me, and I could careless who gives a shit, no one told you to read my blog, if you don't like it, get off my page!

Monday, August 01, 2005

In Memory Of David Morris....

In Memory of David Morris....
It's been a long time since I have posted, but now that I am here, I am posting for David. Rest In Peace my Skittles friend, I will miss you more then you could ever imagine, I will keep my promise to you, I will find a cure, or I may find the truth that leads to the cure, but for you David, it will all be for you....

I am having a hard time believeing that I will never hear your voice again, or see your smile, the hardest part will be going to the store everyday and seeing your favorite bag of Skittles at the register without breaking down inside. I will miss your e mails and your "Oh my God's", but most of all worrying about you taking your meds or having a seizure on your drive home from work.

I don't understand why it has to end, but your friendship and my memories of you will last for eternity, so on Thursday I wont be saying goodbye, it will be until we meet again, I will cross that Rainbow one day, just be there waiting for me, promise?

I hope you know how much we love you, and why I was always coming down on you, but I wanted what was best for you, I wanted you to stay longer, we all wanted to hold onto you and save you from the pain, but you did'nt want that, and that I can
understand. I understand how much it hurt for you to give up on yourself, I understand that you felt no one understood, but we did, and we still do, and I want you to know, that I will hold on to that feeling for the rest of my life.

You have given me so much more then you could ever imagine, when you came to me and told me you were sick, and then asked me If I still loved you, I loved you so much more then you could ever imagine! I loved you for your honesty, I loved you because you trusted me, but I loved you more for your courage, courage that I have never truly seen until that day, and for that I owe you so much....

David Morris, God has a special place for you, he gave you a special place on Earth to touch so many, and now I have an Angel beside me to lead me in the right direction, you served your purpose here, and I thank God he brought you to me.

In Loving Memory of a True Friend

David Morris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home